Lemo TV is a popular IPTV service provider that offers a wide range of high-definition, ultra-high-definition, and 4K quality live sports and TV channels. It provides over 18,000 live TV channels from around the world, as well as more than 60,000 VOD movies and 8,400+ TV shows. Additionally, you can enjoy all PPV events and major sports programs.
In this guide, I will provide you with detailed information about Lemo TV, including whether it is safe to use, pricing details, available channels, installation and usage instructions, and more.
Is Lemo TV Safe?
Before exploring the Lemo TV service, I first wanted to scan its official website using VirusTotal. Here is a screenshot of the VirusTotal scan results.
VirusTotal did not detect any malicious viruses/malware on the Lemo TV website.
However, this doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from unverified IPTV services.
The best way to do this is by using a secure VPN, which can protect your identity and anonymity when using such IPTV services.
Features of Lemo TV
- 36-hour free trial (for live TV only)
- Subscription starting at $28.5 for six months
- Subscription plan with 1-5 device connections
- 18,000+ live channels
- 60,000+ movies and 8,400+ TV show VODs
- Full HD, HD, and SD channels
- Pay-per-view channels and PPV events
- TV guide (EPG)
- Provides M3U URL Playlist and Xtream Codes
- Customized official Android app and web player
- Supports all devices
- Customer support available through an online form
Lemo TV Channel list
Lemo TV offers over 18,000 channels, 60,000+ movies, and 8,400+ TV shows. It provides international IPTV channels from around the world, including all major channels from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and more. The program categories include sports, news, action, kids, international, local, popular movies, and exclusive series.
The IPTV service even offers adult channels, PPV events, MMA, Boxing, NCAA, NBA, NHL, NFL, EFL, EPL, and national and regional sports programs from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC Sports, and more. It allows you to stream all sports matches in high-definition and ultra-high-definition.
Here are some categories of live TV channels available on Lemo TV:
Lemo TV Review to Trustpilot
To check the reputation of Lemo TV, our first step is to look at user reviews on Trustpilot. From the screenshot below, we can see that Lemo TV has a rating of 4.6 on Trustpilot.
Overall, users have highly positive reviews of this IPTV service, with common remarks being high-quality service, affordable pricing, and reasonable prices. IPTVFav’s recommendation is to thoroughly test Lemo TV before making a purchase and start with the lowest-priced package to avoid a significant financial loss.
Lemo TV Subscription Plans
At the time of writing this article, Lemo TV offers four different subscription plans, each providing a subscription for 1-5 device connections.
The prices of these subscription options vary depending on the subscription duration and the number of connections.
Here are the most popular subscription plans for Lemo TV
IPTV Subscription for 1 connection
- $0 for 36 hours trial with 18000+ Live Channels, VOD, Adult, PPV, and one connection
- $28.5 for 6 months with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and one connection
- $39 for 1 Year with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and one connection
- $59 for 2 Years with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and one connection
- $100 for 4 Years with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and one connection
IPTV Subscription for 2 connections
- $40 for 6 months with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and two connections
- $70 for 1 Year with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and two connections
- $105 for 2 Years with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and two connections
- $200 for 4 Years with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and two connections
IPTV Subscription for 3 connections
- $60 for 6 months with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and three connections
- $100 for 1 Year with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and three connections
- $150 for 2 Years with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and three connections
- $300 for 4 Years with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and three connections
IPTV Subscription for 4 connections
- $75 for 6 months with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and four connections
- $125 for 1 Year with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and four connections
- $195 for 2 Years with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and four connections
- $400 for 4 Years with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and four connections
IPTV Subscription for 5 connections
- $90 for 6 months with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and five connections
- $150 for 1 Year with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and five connections
- $225 for 2 Years with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and five connections
- $500 for 4 Years with over 18000 Live TV, VOD, Adult, PPV, and five connections
As of now, Lemo TV only supports cryptocurrency payments.
Important note: It’s always a good idea to pay on a monthly basis for any IPTV service. However, Lemo TV does not offer a monthly plan, so it is advisable to go for the 6-month option. Avoid locking yourself into a plan for a year or longer as services can sometimes go offline.
Lemo TV – Compatible Devices
Lemo TV has its own IPTV player built-in, so you don’t need to search for any external IPTV players to access the IPTV content. The Lemo TV app supports Android-based devices such as Android Box or Firestick.
By subscribing to Lemo TV IPTV, you will receive login credentials for M3U Playlist and Xtream Codes API. This allows you to use other third-party IPTV players to access Lemo TV service on any device.
Here are popular devices supported by Lemo TV:
- Fire TV, FireStick, Fire TV Cube
- Android TV, Android TV Box, Android Phone/Tablet
- Nvidia Shield TV/Pro
- Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV
- Apple TV, iPhone, iPad
- Windows, Mac
- MAG Box
- Formuler Box
- And more
How to Subscribe to Lemo TV
- Access the official website of Lemo TV using any web browser.
- Scroll down on the homepage and select an IPTV subscription plan.
- Click on “ORDER NOW.”
- Choose the number of device connections you wish to purchase and click “Order Now.”
- Fill in your additional information, such as new user/renewal, whether you require adult content, username (for logging into the IPTV player), device details, etc., and click “Continue.”
- Proceed to provide your billing information and click “Checkout.”
- You will then be redirected to the cryptocurrency page. Follow the prompts to complete the payment.
- Once done, you will receive an email from Lemo TV containing the M3U URL, Xtream Codes, and setup guide.
How to Stream Lemo TV on Android TV/Box/Phone
- Navigate to Settings > Apps > Special access on your Android device.
- Click on “Install unknown apps”, and Locate the web browser (e.g., Chrome) and select it.
- Enable the “Allow from this source” option.
- Open the Chrome browser and enter the Lemo TV app download link in the address bar: https://newproiptv.com/lemotv.apk
- Once the download is complete, open the Lemo TV APK file and click “Install.”
- Wait for the installation to finish.
- After the installation is complete, open the app, choose the device you are using (Mobile or TV), and click “SAVE.”
- Enter the login credentials provided by Lemo TV (username and password) and click “ADD USER.”
- Start watching sports channels and live TV provided by Lemo TV on your Android device.
How to Use Lemo TV on Firestick
- On the Firestick home screen, select “Find” and then click on “Search.”
- Enter “Downloader” and select it from the search results.
- Click the “Download” button.
- Go back to the Firestick home screen, click on the gear icon to enter “Settings.”
- Select “My Fire TV” option.
- Click on “Developer Options.”
- Enable “Installa unknown apps.”
- Find Downloader and turn it on.
- Launch the Downloader app and enter the Lemo TV APK download link in the URL box: https://newproiptv.com/lemotv.apk
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the Lemo TV app.
- Launch the Lemo TV app, enter the login credentials provided by Lemo TV, and click “ADD USER.”
- Once the channels are loaded, start watching IPTV live streams on your Firestick.
How to Watch Lemo TV on iOS Devices
- Open the Apple App Store on your device.
- Search for “Channels Pro – IPTV Player” and click “GET.”
- Once the installation is complete, open “Channels Pro – IPTV Player” and click the “+” icon in the top right corner.
- Enter the M3U Playlist URL provided by Lemo TV and click “Add.”
- You can now stream IPTV content on your iOS device.
How to Stream Lemo TV on Windows or MAC PC via IPTV Player
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Enter https://www.videolan.org/ in the URL address bar to visit the official website of VLC Media Player.
- Download the Windows or MAC version of the VLC Media Player app.
- Install the downloaded program file on your computer.
- Launch the VLC Media Player app and click on “Media” > “Open Network Stream or file.”
- Click on “Network” and enter the M3U URL playlist provided by Lemo TV in the URL field, then click “Play.”
- Once done, you can enjoy live TV and movies provided by Lemo TV on your Windows PC.
How to Stream Lemo TV on Windows or MAC PC via Web TV Player
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Visit the official website of Lemo TV and click on “Lemo TV App.”
- Choose “WEB TV PLAYER.”
- Enter the login credentials provided by Lemo TV (username and password) and click “LOGIN.”
- Now you can watch IPTV live streams on Windows or Mac using the Web TV Player.
How to Setup Lemo TV on Smart TV
- Access the app store on your smart TV.
- Enter “Flix IPTV” in the search bar and click on “Install.”
- Once the installation is complete, you will see the MAC address of your device on the screen. Take note of it.
- Now, open a web browser on your phone or PC and enter the official website of Flix IPTV: https://flixapp.tv/mylist
- Enter the MAC address of your smart TV and the M3U URL playlist provided by Lemo TV, then click “Send.”
- Proceed to the activation page of Flix IPTV and enter your MAC address to complete the activation.
- Go back to your smart TV and restart the Flix IPTV app.
- You can now start streaming IPTV live channels on your smart TV.
How to Watch Lemo TV on Kodi with PVR Simple Client
- Launch Kodi and select “Settings.”
- Click on “Add-ons.”
- Choose “Install from repository.”
- Click on “PVR clients.”
- Find and select “PVR Simple Client.”
- Click on the “Install” option.
- Wait for the message “PVR IPTV Simple Client Add-on installed” to appear.
- Once again, click on “PVR Simple Client.”
- Click on “Configure.”
- In the General menu, select “M3U Playlist URL.”
- Enter the M3U URL provided by Lemo TV and click “OK.”
- When prompted with the message “Needs a restart,” click “OK.”
- Now you can watch live channels provided by Lemo TV on Kodi.
How To Watch Lemo TV On Mag Device
To watch Lemo TV on a MAG device, follow these steps:
- Find the MAC address of your MAG device from the back of the box and provide it to your Lemo TV provider for registration.
- Start your MAG box and go to Settings.
- Select “System settings” on the next page.
- Click on “Servers.”
- Click on “Portals.”
- In the “Portal 1 name” field, enter any name you prefer, such as “Lemo TV.” In the “Portal 1 URL” field, enter the Portal URL provided by Lemo TV.
- Now, go back to “System settings” and click on “Restart portal.”
- Once done, you can start enjoying IPTV sports and live channels on your MAG device.
Alternatives to Lemo TV:
Here are some IPTV services that can serve as alternatives to Lemo TV:
- XtrixTV IPTV – Ideal for streaming sports live, supports Android devices only, offers a 3-day free trial for IPTV, provides EPG (TV Guide) for all channels, and the upgraded version offers additional features like Catch Up, Cloud PVR, etc. The starting price for IPTV subscription is $19.99 per month.
- OTV IPTV – Provides 10,000+ live TV and sports channels, channels available in 4K/FHD/HD quality, compatible with all devices, starting at $19 per month for IPTV subscription. Users can also purchase a special $10 package for a 7-day trial, and the service offers a 24-hour free trial as well.
- King IPTV – Offers over 17,000 global channels and thousands of VOD movies. Supports all devices, starting at $15 per month for subscription, and does not provide a free trial.
- Apollo Group TV – One of the most popular IPTV services today. Offers 1,000+ HD channels and VOD in various categories, allows up to five device connections per subscription. Compatible with all devices, starting at $24.99 per month. All new users can enjoy a 10-day free trial to experience the service.
- Yeah IPTV – Provides 4,800 live channels and VOD, offers M3U URL, supports all devices and players, starting at $14.99 per month. Pay $2 for a 24-hour free trial to test the quality and stability of the service.
- BestBuyIPTV – Offers 20,000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $9.99 per month, does not provide a free trial.
- Joker IPTV – Provides 18,000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $9.99 per month, does not provide a free trial.
- Bunny Streams IPTV – Offers 15,000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $9.99 per month. Pay $1 for a 48-hour test.
- Nikon IPTV – Provides 16,000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $12 per month, does not provide a free trial.
What is Lemo TV?
Lemo TV is an affordable high-quality IPTV service that offers sports, PPV, news, entertainment, movie, and TV show channels.
Is Lemo TV legal?
Regarding the legality of Lemo TV, as an unverified IPTV service, IPTVFAV cannot determine whether unverified IPTV services have content licenses. This service may distribute copyrighted content without proper licensing, and end users are responsible for the content they access through this unverified service.
Does Lemo TV offer a free trial?
Yes, Lemo TV offers a 36-hour free trial for new users to fully test the service before making a payment. It’s important to note that the free trial version only provides live TV channels and does not include VOD movies or TV shows.
Lemo TV Review
Lemo TV is one of the lowest-priced IPTV services in the industry, offering a subscription plan of less than $30 for 6 months. The service provides a wide range of live channels and premium sports channels and is compatible with all devices. The IPTV Free Trial offered by the service has contributed to its positive reputation.
However, it’s unfortunate that the service only accepts cryptocurrency payments, which may not be user-friendly for new users. It is hoped that Lemo TV will soon provide credit card or alternative payment methods. If you are looking for other high-quality IPTV services, please refer to the alternatives to Lemo TV mentioned earlier in this conversation.