OTV IPTV is a paid IPTV service that allows users to stream live TV, video on demand, sports, movies, and PPV events. The service offers over 10,000 live TV channels in multiple languages from dozens of countries around the world, as well as more than 50,000 movies and TV shows.
In the following guide, I will provide detailed information about OTV IPTV, including its safety, pricing, available channels, and instructions on how to install and use OTV IPTV.
Is OTV IPTV Safe?
Before reviewing the OTV IPTV service, I first checked the official website of OTV IPTV using VirusTotal scan. Here is a screenshot of the VirusTotal scan result.
VirusTotal did not detect any malicious viruses/malware on the OTV IPTV website.
However, this does not mean that we should not protect ourselves when streaming content from unverified IPTV services.
The best way to do this is by using a secure VPN, which can protect your identity and anonymity when using such IPTV services.
Features of OTV IPTV
- $0 24 hours Trial for Free
- Subscription starting at $19 per month
- 10,000+ Live TV channels
- 45,000+ movies and 5,000+ TV series for on-demand streaming
- 4K & HD & SD channels
- Pay-per-view channels and events (PPV)
- TV Guide (EPG)
- Provides M3U URL Playlist and Xtream Codes
- Supports all devices
- No IP locked
- VPN friendly
- Technical support available via WhatsApp and email
OTV IPTV Channel list
The service hosts over 10,000 live TV channels from around the world. You will find channels from countries such as Arabic, UK, USA, France, Germany, Africa, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Greece, India, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Kenya, Korea, Kurdish, Kuwait, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, New Zealand, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, and more.
In addition, you can also find sports live events, sports networks, PPV events, and hundreds of 24/7 and adult channels.
OTV IPTV also provides a channel guide or EPG, which allows you to see what is currently playing on each channel. However, this is only available for certain channels at certain times. Nonetheless, the streaming quality is very good, with most channels streaming in Full HD or HD. More importantly, since this is a paid service, you can stream your favorite movies and series without ads!
The video on-demand section also offers a wide selection. At the time of writing this article, OTV IPTV has one of the most extensive VOD libraries. Thousands of movies, TV shows, and series are available, so you will never be bored! This includes the latest episodes and new movie releases, box office hits, PPV, and sports event replays.
- Movies: 45,000+
- TV Series: 5,000+
OTV IPTV Subscription Plan
In order to use the OTV IPTV service, you need to purchase a subscription. As of the time of writing this article, OTV IPTV offers 5 different subscription plans. The price of each plan varies based on the duration of the subscription.
Here are the most popular subscription plans for OTV IPTV:
- $10 for a 7-day trial with over 10,000+ live channels, VOD, and one connection.
- $19 for a 1-month subscription with over 10,000+ live channels, VOD, and connection.
- $55 for a 6-months subscription with over 10,000+ live channels, VOD, and connection.
- $89 for a 12-months subscription with over 10,000+ live channels, VOD, and connection.
- $160 for a 24-months subscription with over 10,000+ live channels, VOD, and connection.
Important Note: It’s always a good idea to pay for IPTV services on a monthly basis. Avoid locking yourself into a plan for a year or longer as services can sometimes go offline.
OTV IPTV – Compatible Devices
OTV IPTV has wide device compatibility. After subscribing to OTV IPTV, you will receive detailed information about M3U URL and Xtream Codes API that can be used with devices such as Firestick, computers/laptops, mobile devices, Mag/Enigma boxes, smart TVs, and more. The service works well with various applications including IPTV Smarter Pro, TiviMate, GSE IPTV, Lazy IPTV, Kodi, and others.
Here are some popular devices supported by OTV IPTV:
- Fire TV, FireStick, Fire TV Cube
- Android TV, Android TV Box, Android Phone/Tablet
- Nvidia Shield TV/Pro
- Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV
- Apple TV, iPhone, iPad
- Windows, Mac
- MAG Box
- Formuler Box
- And more
If you want a better viewing experience, you can also install the official OTV IPTV app, which is available for Firestick, Fire TV, and any Android devices (i.e., boxes, TVs, phones, and tablets).
How to Subscribe to OTV IPTV
- Use any web browser to visit the official OTV IPTV website.
- Scroll down on the homepage and select an IPTV subscription plan.
- Click on “CHOOSE PLAN.”
- On the Product page, select your subscription format (Xtream Codes, M3U URL, or MAG), and click “Buy Now.”
- On the next page, fill out your billing information and click the “Place Order” button to submit the payment.
- Once completed, you will receive an email from OTV IPTV with your M3U URL, Xtream Codes, and setup guides.
How to Stream OTV IPTV on Android TV / Box / Phone
- Download Downloader on your Android device. (Click here to learn how to install Downloader App on Android devices)
- Launch the Downloader App and enter the download link for the OTV IPTV App in the URL box, then click Go. (https://newproiptv.com/premiumtv)
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the download and installation.
- Open the OTV IPTV App, select the device type (Mobile or TV), and click SAVE.
- Enter the Username and Password provided by OTV IPTV, then click ADD USER.
- Start watching sports channels and live TV provided by OTV IPTV on your Android device.
How to use OTV IPTV on Firestick
- Download and install the Downloader App from the Amazon Appstore. If you haven’t done this yet, refer to the instructions on how to install Downloader App on Firestick.
- Launch the Downloader App, enter the OTV IPTV APK download link in the URL box, and click Go. (https://newproiptv.com/premiumtv)
- Follow the on-screen prompts to download and install the OTV IPTV App.
- Launch the OTV IPTV App, select TV, and click SAVE.
- Enter the login information provided by OTV IPTV in the Username and Password fields. Click ADD USER.
- Once the channels are loaded, start watching IPTV live on your Firestick.
How to Watch OTV IPTV on iOS Devices
- Open the Apple App Store on your device.
- Search for “Smarters Player lite” and click GET.
- Once installed, open the Smarters Player lite App and click ADD YOUR PLAYLIST (via XC API).
- Enter “OTV IPTV” in the Any Name field, and enter the Xtream Codes login credentials provided by OTV IPTV in the Username, Password, and Server URL fields. Click ADD USER.
- You can now stream IPTV content on your iOS device.
How to Use OTV IPTV on Windows or MAC PC
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- Visit the IPTV Smarters official website.
- Download and install the Windows or MAC version of the IPTV Smarters Pro App.
- Launch the IPTV Smarters Pro App, enter the Xtream Codes API credentials provided by OTV IPTV, and click ADD USER.
- Once completed, start enjoying live TV and movies provided by OTV IPTV on your Windows PC.
How to Setup OTV IPTV on Smart TV
- Access the app store on your smart TV.
- Search for “Flix IPTV” in the search bar and click install.
- Once installed, you will see the MAC address of your device on the screen, make a note of it.
- Now, open a web browser on your phone or PC and go to the official website of Flix IPTV: https://flixapp.tv/mylist
- Enter the MAC address of your smart TV and the M3U URL Playlist provided by OTV IPTV, then click Send.
- Proceed to the Activation page of Flix IPTV and enter your MAC address to complete the activation.
- Go back to your smart TV and restart the Flix IPTV App.
- You can now start streaming IPTV live on your smart TV.
How to Watch OTV IPTV on Kodi with PVR Simple Client
- Launch Kodi and select Settings.
- Click on Add-ons.
- Choose Install from repository.
- Click on PVR clients.
- Find and click on PVR Simple Client.
- Click on the Install option.
- Wait for the message “PVR IPTV Simple Client Add-on installed” to appear.
- Click on PVR Simple Client again.
- Click on Configure.
- In the General menu, select M3U Playlist URL.
- Enter the M3U URL provided by OTV IPTV and click OK.
- When prompted with the message “Need to restart,” click OK.
- You can now start watching live channels provided by OTV IPTV on Kodi.
How to Watch OTV IPTV on Mag Device
Retrieve the MAC address of your MAG BOX from the back of the device and send it to your OTV IPTV provider for registration. Follow the steps below to set up IPTV on your MAG Box.
- Launch Settings on your MAG Box.
- On the next page, select System settings.
- Click on Servers.
- Click on Portals.
- Enter any name in Portal 1 name, e.g., OTV IPTV, and enter the Portal URL provided by OTV IPTV in Portal 1 URL.
- Now, go back to System settings and click on Restart portal.
- Once completed, start enjoying IPTV sports and live channels on your MAG Box.
Alternatives to OTV IPTV
Here are some IPTV services that can be considered as alternatives to OTV IPTV:
- XtrixTV IPTV – Offers 1500+ channels and VOD content, starting at $19.99 per month with a 3-day free trial.
- Xtreme HD IPTV – Provides 20000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $15.99 per month with a $3 payment for a 24-hour test.
- Apollo Group TV – Offers 1000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $24.99 per month with a 10-day free trial.
- Family 4K IPTV – Provides 9000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $19 per month with a 24-hour free trial.
- Falcon TV IPTV – Offers 7000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $19.99 per month without a free trial.
- SSTV IPTV – Provides 18000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $15.99 per month with a 36-hour free trial.
- King IPTV – Offers 17000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $15 per month without a free trial.
- Superpro IPTV – Provides 16000+ premium channels and VOD, starting at $18 per month without a free trial. Ology IPTV – Offers 7000+ live channels and VOD, starting at $14.99 per month without a free trial.
- Joker IPTV – Provides 18000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $9.99 per month without a free trial.
- Bunny Streams IPTV – Offers 15000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $9.99 per month with a $1 payment for a 48-hour test.
- Nikon IPTV – Provides 16000+ channels and VOD content, starting at $12 per month without a free trial.
What is OTV IPTV?
OTV IPTV is a well-known IPTV service that offers sports live streaming, PPV, news, entertainment, movies, and TV show channels.
Is OTV IPTV legal?
OTV IPTV is an unverified IPTV service, and it cannot be determined by IPTVFAV whether unverified IPTV services have content licenses. This service may distribute copyrighted content without proper licensing, and the end users are responsible for the content they access in this unverified service.
Does OTV IPTV offer a free trial?
OTV IPTV offers a 24-hour free trial. You just need to visit the official OTV IPTV website and contact the OTV IPTV team via WhatsApp or email to get a 24-hour free trial.
OTV IPTV Review
OTV IPTV is an excellent service (also my personal favorite). If you are looking for high-quality channels and VOD content, you won’t be disappointed. This service is also special for sports enthusiasts, as it includes every sports network, live sports events, and PPV events at an affordable monthly cost. So, give OTV IPTV a try and let me know your thoughts! You can also compare it with other IPTV services listed in this article, such as XtrixTV IPTV, Apollo Group TV, and SSTV IPTV, which each have their own advantages and features.