Bunny Streams IPTV is a monthly subscription IPTV service that offers over 15,000 live channels from around the world, allowing you to watch your favorite TV shows and on-demand content, including sports events, news, PPV events, TV series, and popular movies.
In this guide, I will provide you with detailed information about Bunny Streams IPTV, including its safety, pricing, available channels, installation and usage instructions, and more.
Is Bunny Streams IPTV Safe?
Before delving into Bunny Streams IPTV service, I first wanted to use VirusTotal to scan their official website. Here is a screenshot of the VirusTotal scan results.
VirusTotal did not detect any malicious viruses/malware on the Bunny Streams IPTV website.
However, this doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from unverified IPTV services.
The best way to do this is by using a secure VPN, which can protect your identity and anonymity when using such IPTV services.
Features of Bunny Streams IPTV
- $1 for a 48-hour trial
- Subscription plans for 1-5 device connections, with the Basic plan priced at $11 per month
- 15,000+ live channels
- 60,000+ on-demand movies and TV shows
- 4K & HD & SD channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- TV guide (EPG)
- Provides M3U URL Playlist and Xtream Codes
- Supports all devices
- No IP lock
- Customer support available via email.
Bunny Streams IPTV Channel list
Bunny Streams IPTV offers over 15,000 channels and 60,000 movies and TV shows, providing IPTV channels from around the world, including major channels from the USA, Canada, UK, Arab countries, Latin America, and more.
The IPTV service even includes pay-per-view events, major sports channels, and live matches from professional leagues such as NCAA, NBA, NHL, NFL, UFC, English Premier League, and more. It also provides reliable and accurate EPG and TV playback for channels in the UK, USA, and Canada.
Bunny Streams IPTV Trustpilot
To check the reputation of Bunny Streams IPTV, our first approach is to look at user reviews on Trustpilot. Based on the screenshot below, Bunny Streams IPTV has a rating of 2.9 on Trustpilot.
The overall rating is relatively low, with most users mentioning occasional buffering and freezing issues with some channels. It’s important to note that experiencing buffering and freezing issues can be complex and can be influenced by various factors such as outdated devices, ISP blocking, device or app cache, service quality, internet speed, etc.
Therefore, it is advisable to thoroughly test Bunny Streams IPTV or opt for monthly payment subscriptions to mitigate potential financial losses.
Bunny Streams IPTV Subscription Plans
At the time of writing, Bunny Streams IPTV offers six different subscription plans. All plans are billed on a monthly basis, and the pricing varies based on the number of devices that can be connected.
Here are the most popular subscription plans for Bunny Streams IPTV:
- $1 for a 48-hour trial with over 15,000 live channels, VOD, EPG, and 1 connection
- $11 for 1 month with over 15,000 live channels, VOD, EPG, and 1 connection
- $15 for 1 month with over 15,000 live channels, VOD, EPG, and 2 connections
- $17 for 1 month with over 15,000 live channels, VOD, EPG, and 4 connections
- $19 for 1 month with over 15,000 live channels, VOD, EPG, and 4 connections
- $22 for 1 month with over 15,000 live channels, VOD, EPG, and 5 connections
Important Note: It is always a good idea to pay for IPTV services on a monthly basis. Avoid locking yourself into a one-year or longer plan as services can sometimes go offline.
Bunny Streams IPTV – Compatible Devices
After subscribing to Bunny Streams IPTV, you will receive detailed information about M3U URL and Xtream Codes API, which means you can use the service by installing popular IPTV players on any compatible device.
Here are the popular devices supported by Bunny Streams IPTV:
- Fire TV, FireStick, Fire TV Cube
- Android TV, Android TV Box, Android Phone/Tablet
- Nvidia Shield TV/Pro
- Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV
- Apple TV, iPhone, iPad
- Windows, Mac
- MAG Box
- Formuler Box
- And more
How to Subscribe to Bunny Streams IPTV
- Access the Bunny Streams IPTV official website using any web browser.
- Scroll down on the homepage and select an IPTV subscription plan.
- Click on “GET NOW.”
- You can choose between two payment methods: Credit/Debit Card or Cryptocurrency. Select one.
- On the next page, if you have a promo code, enter it; otherwise, click on “Checkout.”
- Fill in your billing information and complete the payment.
- Once done, you will receive the M3U URL, Xtream Codes, and configuration guide from Bunny Streams IPTV via email.
How to Stream Bunny Streams IPTV on Android TV/Box/Phone
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for “IPTV – Watch TV Online” and click on “Install.”
- Once installed, open the IPTV player.
- Click on the + icon in the bottom right corner.
- Enter the M3U URL Playlist provided by Bunny Streams IPTV and click on “Add Playlist.”
- Start watching sports channels and live TV offered by Bunny Streams IPTV on your Android device.
How to use Bunny Streams IPTV on Firestick
- On the Firestick home screen, select the “Find” option and then click on “Search.”
- Enter “Downloader” and select it from the search results.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- Go back to the Firestick home screen, click on the gear icon to enter “Settings.”
- Find and select “My Fire TV.”
- Click on “Developer Options.”
- Enable “Install unknown apps.”
- Find and open the “Downloader” app.
- Launch the Downloader app and enter the Perfect Player APK download link in the URL box. Click on “Go.” (https://newproiptv.com/perfectplayer)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download and installation of the Perfect Player app.
- Launch the Perfect Player App, click on the gear icon to enter the Settings.
- Click on the “General” option.
- Then click on “Playlist.” In the popup message box, enter the M3U URL provided by Bunny Streams IPTV and click “OK“.
- Once the channels are loaded, start watching IPTV live on your Firestick.
How to Watch Bunny Streams IPTV on iOS Devices
- Open the App Store on your iOS device.
- Search for “IPTV – Watch TV Online” and click on “GET.”
- Once installed, open the “IPTV – Watch TV Online” app and select your preferred language, e.g., English.
- Click on the + icon in the bottom right corner.
- Enter the M3U URL Playlist provided by Bunny Streams IPTV as requested, and then click on “ADD PLAYLIST.”
- Now you can stream IPTV content on your iOS device.
How to Use Bunny Streams IPTV on Windows or Mac PC
- Open a web browser on your computer.
- In the URL address bar, type https://www.videolan.org/ to visit the official website of VLC Media Player.
- Download and install the Windows or Mac version of VLC Media Player app.
- Launch the VLC Media Player app and click on “Media” > “Open Network Stream or file.”
- Click on “Network” and enter the M3U URL Playlist provided by Bunny Streams IPTV in the URL field, then click “Play.”
- Once completed, you can enjoy the live TV and movies provided by Bunny Streams IPTV on your Windows or Mac computer.
How to Setup Bunny Streams IPTV on Smart TV
- Access the app store on your Smart TV.
- Search for “Flix IPTV” in the search bar and click on “Install.”
- Once installed, you will see the MAC address of your device on the screen. Take note of it.
- Now, open a web browser on your smartphone or PC and go to the official website of Flix IPTV: https://flixapp.tv/mylist
- Enter the MAC address of your Smart TV and the M3U URL Playlist provided by Bunny Streams IPTV, then click “Send.”
- Go to the Activation page of Flix IPTV and enter your MAC address to complete the activation.
- Go back to your Smart TV and restart the Flix IPTV app.
- You can now start streaming IPTV live on your Smart TV.
How to Watch Bunny Streams IPTV on Kodi with PVR Simple Client
- Launch Kodi and select “Settings.”
- Click on “Add-ons.”
- Choose “Install from repository.”
- Click on “PVR clients.”
- Find and select “PVR Simple Client.”
- Click on “Install.”
- Wait for the message “PVR IPTV Simple Client Add-on installed” to appear.
- Once again, click on “PVR Simple Client.”
- Click on “Configure.”
- In the General menu, select “M3U Play list URL.”
- Enter the M3U URL provided by Bunny Streams IPTV and click “OK.”
- When prompted with the message “Needs to restart,” click “OK.”
- You can now watch the live channels provided by Bunny Streams IPTV on Kodi.
How to Watch Bunny Streams IPTV on MAG Device
Find the MAC address of your MAG Box from the back of the device and provide it to the Bunny Streams IPTV provider for registration. Then follow these steps to set up IPTV:
- Launch the Settings on your MAG Box.
- On the next page, select “System settings.”
- Click on “Servers.”
- Click on “Portals.”
- In “Portal 1 name,” enter any name you prefer, such as “Bunny Streams IPTV.” In “Portal 1 URL,” enter the Portal URL provided by Bunny Streams IPTV.
- Now go back to “System settings” and click on “Restart portal.”
- Once completed, you can enjoy IPTV sports and live channels on your MAG Box.
Alternatives to Bunny Streams IPTV
Here are some IPTV services that can be used as alternatives to Bunny Streams IPTV:
- IviewHD IPTV – Offers 1500+ channels and VOD, starting at $19.99 per month with a 72-hour free trial available.
- IPTV Trends – Provides 19000+ channels and VOD, starting at $18.99 per month with a $2.99 payment for a 24-hour trial.
- Falcon TV IPTV – Offers 7000+ channels and VOD, starting at $19.99 per month without a free trial.
- YeahIPTV – Provides 4800+ channels and VOD, starting at $14.99 per month with a $2 payment for a 24-hour trial.
- King IPTV – Offers 17000+ channels and VOD, starting at $15 per month without a free trial.
- IPTV Great – Provides 35000+ channels and VOD, starting at $14.99 per month without a free trial.
- OTV IPTV – Offers 10000+ channels and VOD, starting at $19 per month with a 24-hour free trial.
What is Bunny Streams IPTV?
Bunny Streams IPTV is a popular IPTV service that offers sports live streaming, PPV (Pay-Per-View), news, entertainment, movies, and TV show channels.
Is Bunny Streams IPTV legal?
Bunny Streams IPTV is an unverified IPTV service, and IPTVFAV cannot determine whether unverified IPTV services have content licenses. This service may distribute copyrighted content without proper licensing, and end users are responsible for accessing content within this unverified service.
Does Bunny Streams IPTV offer a free trial?
Bunny Streams IPTV does not offer a free trial, but you can pay $1 to obtain a 48-hour complete trial.
Review of Bunny Streams IPTV
Bunny Streams IPTV offers a monthly subscription service at an affordable price for multiple connections. The service provides paid viewing and a large number of sports channels, making it suitable for users looking for cost-effective IPTV services. However, users have provided overall feedback that buffering, freezing, or stuttering may occur during live matches, which is its major drawback. If you are a sports enthusiast, IPTVFAV recommends choosing IviewHD, Falcon TV, or OTV IPTV as your primary IPTV services. These services perform better in terms of sports channels.