Nikon is a popular IPTV service that offers 16,000+ live channels, VOD (Video on Demand), and one connection. The monthly fee is $12.00 USD. It is compatible with almost all IPTV devices.
This IPTV review focuses on Nikon IPTV, providing information about channels, pricing, registration, and more. It gives you a comprehensive introduction to the safety and legality of Nikon IPTV, the available channels, and other related questions.
Nikon IPTV Overview
- Nikon IPTV offers 16,000+ channels worldwide.
- It also provides video-on-demand for 40,000+ movies, series, and TV shows.
- 4K, FHD, HD Channels.
- Compatible with all devices.
- Plans starting at $12.00 USD per month.
- Days Money-Back Guarantee.
- Email support.
Is Nikon IPTV Safe?
Before reviewing the Nikon IPTV service, I first wanted to scan it using VirusTotal.
Important note: We do not link to registration pages of unverified IPTV services as we do not know if they have proper licensing. If you want to find more information about the following services, Google search is your friend.
Here is a screenshot of the scan result.
VirusTotal did not find any malicious viruses/malware in the Nikon IPTV website URL.
However, this does not mean that we should not protect ourselves when streaming content from unverified IPTV services.
The best way to do this is by using a secure VPN, which can protect your identity and anonymity when using such IPTV services.
Nikon IPTV Channel List
As mentioned earlier, Nikon IPTV offers over 16,000 live channels categorized by country, including the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and more. These live channels cover various categories such as entertainment, news, sports, movies, kids, international, and more.
As of the time of writing this article, Nikon IPTV provider offers four different subscription plans.
All plans provide only 1 connection, which means you can stream on only 1 device at a time!
The prices for these subscription options vary based on the duration of the subscription.
Their subscription plans include the following:
- $12/month for over 16,000 channels, 40,000 VOD TV & Movies, and one connection.
- $25 for 3 months with over 16,000 channels, 40,000 VOD TV & Movies, and one connection.
- $42 for 6 months with over 16,000 channels, 40,000 VOD TV & Movies, and one connection.
- $75 for 12 months with over 16,000 channels, 40,000 VOD TV & Movies, and one connection.
Note: We always recommend paying monthly for any IPTV service! Do not lock yourself into a one-year plan as services can sometimes go offline.
Nikon IPTV – Compatible Devices
Nikon IPTV is compatible with all devices, simply download and install an IPTV player compatible with M3U URL on your device to enjoy the live channels and VOD provided by the service.
- Smartphones (iPhone, Samsung, and all Android phones).
- Smart TV (Samsung, LG, and all AndroidTV TVs).
- Computers (Linux, MAC, WINDOWS).
- MAG Box 25X and STB Emulator.
- Android TV BOX.
- Nvidia Shield TV.
- Apple TV.
How to Subscribe to Nikon IPTV
- Visit the official website of Nikon IPTV on your PC or smartphone.
- Scroll down to the subscription plans section.
- Choose a plan and click on “Buy Now.”
- On the Nikon IPTV subscription plan page, select Renewal or New Customer, then click Add to cart.
- Fill in your billing details and select the payment method. Then click PLACE ORDER NOW.
- Once the transaction is complete, you will receive your M3U link via email.
How to Stream Nikon IPTV on Android Device
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Search for “Xtreme IPTV” and select the Xtreme IPTV application from the search results.
- Click on the Install button.
- Once the installation is complete, open the Xtreme IPTV application on your Android device.
- Click on Add IPTV.
- Select M3U Playlist via URL.
- Then enter the M3U URL sent to you by Nikon IPTV and click Add Playlist.
- Wait for the channels to load.
- Now you can stream IPTV live channels on your Android device.
How to Watch Nikon IPTV on Firestick
- On the Firestick home page, select the “Find” option and click on Search.
- Search for “Downloader” and select the Downloader app.
- Download the Downloader app.
- Go back to the Firestick home page, click on Settings, and then click on My Fire TV.
- Click on Developer Options and enable the installa unknown apps.
- From the “Unknown Apps” section, select Downloader.
- Launch Downloader and enter the download link for the XCIPTV Player in the URL box. https://newproiptv.com/xciptv
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the download and installation process.
- Open the XCIPTV Player and click on the Account icon at the bottom left corner.
- Click on +M3U.
- Enter the M3U URL playlist provided by Nikon IPTV.
- Now you can watch IPTV sports and live TV on your Firestick.
How to Watch Nikon IPTV on Smart TV
- Access the app store on your smart TV (e.g., Google Play Store, LG Content Store, or Samsung Smart Hub).
- Search for “Flix IPTV” and install it.
- Once the installation is complete, launch Flix IPTV, and your MAC address will be displayed on the screen. Take note of it.
- If you didn’t note down the MAC address, you can go to the left menu, click on Settings, and then scroll to Account in the next menu to find it.
- Visit the official website of Flix IPTV using your phone or PC web browser, click on Activation, and enter your MAC address to activate it.
- Then click on Mylist, enter the MAC address and the M3U URL provided by Nikon IPTV. Click on Send.
- Restart Flix IPTV, and you will be able to stream IPTV on your smart TV.
How to Watch Nikon IPTV on MAG Device
To use Nikon IPTV on a MAG device, you need to provide your MAC address to your provider for registration. Your MAC address can be found on the bottom of the STB box, where you’ll find a sticker with MAC: 00:1A:XX:XX:XX.
- Open the “Settings” on your MAG device.
- Select the “System Settings” option.
- Click on “Servers“.
- Choose the “Portal” option.
- You can write any name in the Portal 1 box. For Portal 1 URL, enter the Portal URL provided by Nikon IPTV. Then click Save.
- Now, go back to System Settings and click on the Restart Portal option.
- Now you can watch IPTV live channels on your MAG Box.
How to Watch Nikon IPTV on Kodi
- Install the Kodi app on your device.
- Launch Kodi and click on Settings.
- Select the Add-ons option.
- Click on Install from repository.
- Select All repositories.
- On the next screen, scroll down and select PVR clients.
- Choose PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- Click on Install.
- Once the installation is complete, select Configure.
- Then, go to the General tab.
- In the General tab, scroll down and select M3U Playlist URL.
- Enter the M3U URL playlist provided by Nikon IPTV and click OK.
- Restart the Kodi app.
- Click on the “TV” tab in Kodi.
- Then, scroll to the right and click on the “Channels” option.
- Start watching IPTV sports and live TV on Kodi.
How to Watch Nikon IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
- Visit the official website of IPTV Smarters.
- Choose the IPTV Smarters app for Windows or Mac devices.
- Download and install the IPTV Smarters app.
- Launch IPTV Smarters Pro and enter the Xtream Codes API credentials you received from Nikon IPTV.
- Once completed, start streaming IPTV content on your PC.
How to Watch Nikon IPTV on iOS Devices
- Visit the Apple App Store.
- Search for and install the Xtreme IPTV app.
- Launch the Xtreme IPTV app and click on Add Playlist.
- Select the M3U Playlist via URL option.
- Enter the M3U URL provided by Nikon IPTV and click on Add Playlist.
- That’s it! You can now watch IPTV live on your iOS device.
Alternatives to Nikon IPTV
If you’re not satisfied with Nikon IPTV or if it’s not working, you can consider the following IPTV services as alternatives:
- OTV IPTV: One of the best IPTV services with 4K quality, including sports channels and premium TV channels. Compatible with all devices and offers a 24-hour free trial.
- IviewHD IPTV: A top IPTV service provider for watching live sports, offering free EPG, 7-day Catch Up, Cloud PVR, and a 3-day free trial.
- Falcon TV: A premium IPTV service for the USA and worldwide, supporting all streaming devices and offering 17,000+ live channels and VOD.
- Lemo IPTV: An affordable IPTV service with multi-connections and multi-device subscriptions, making it a great choice for low-cost live TV streaming.
- Xtreme HD IPTV: Highly acclaimed IPTV service with 20,000+ live TV channels available for all devices.
What is Nikon IPTV?
Nikon IPTV is a premium IPTV service that offers live channels and VOD, compatible with M3U URL.
Is Nikon IPTV legal?
IPTVFAV cannot determine whether unverified IPTV services have proper licenses. Nikon IPTV may distribute copyrighted content without proper licensing. End users are responsible for accessing content in unverified services.
Nikon IPTV Review
Overall, Nikon IPTV offers a large number of live TV channels at an affordable price and is compatible with all devices. If you’re looking for an IPTV service to watch your favorite live TV, Nikon IPTV should be able to meet your needs. However, it’s unfortunate that the service doesn’t provide an IPTV free trial, so users cannot test the quality before purchasing. You can also compare it with other IPTV services listed in this article to assess which one is more suitable for you.