TPlayer is a simple, fast, and efficient video player that allows you to play videos in any format. It comes with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. You can install TPlayer on almost any Android streaming device, as well as all Firesticks and Fire TV devices, through the Downloader app or Google Play Store.
TPlayer for free now and enjoy music, movies, and TV shows like never before.
Download previous versions of TPlayer
What is TPlayer used for?
TPlayer can help you play movies and videos on FireStick TV and Android devices. This article describes the TPlayer installation steps and its download links. Keep in mind that TPlayer is compatible with all Fire TV and Android including Fire OS, FireStick 4K, FireStick lite, FireStick 4K Max and Fire TV Cube, Android TV, Android TV box, Android phone, Android tablet.
How to Download TPlayer for Firestick or Android?
First, make sure your device has the Downloader app installed and the “Unknown Sources” setting enabled.
- Launch the Downloader app on your device.
- Click on the browser option on the left and enter the Downloader Code: 537190, then click Go.
- Locate the Download button for the TPlayer App and click on it.
- Select download and then choose install.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed TPlayer on your Android device.