Shack TV is a premium IPTV service that offers over 6500 live channels and 15000+ VOD movies in the USA, UK, Canada, and other countries. It provides M3U URL and Xtream Codes support, compatible with all devices, and offers high-quality service.
Features of Shack TV
- Subscription starting at $9.9 per month
- 6500+ live channels
- 15000+ movies & 500+ TV series
- 500+ adult channels
- PPV and sports channels
- Supports M3U playlists and Xtream Codes
- TV Guide (EPG)
- FHD, HD & SD channels
- Compatible with all devices
- Technical support through an online form
Is Shack TV Safe?
Before reviewing Shack TV service, let’s first scan the official Shack TV URL using VirusTotal.
Here is a screenshot of the VirusTotal scan result.
VirusTotal did not find any malicious viruses/malware in the service’s website URL.
However, it doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t protect ourselves when streaming content from unverified IPTV services.
The best way to do this is by using a secure VPN, which can protect your identity and anonymity when using such IPTV services.
Shack TV Subscription Plans
Shack TV IPTV is a paid service. You need to purchase a subscription to access the content. As of writing this article, Shack TV offers basic package plans and multi-room service, which provides 3 simultaneous connections.
The prices of these plans vary based on the subscription duration.
Here are the IPTV subscription plans offered by Shack TV:
- $9.9 for 1 month subscription with 1 connection
- $27 for 3 months subscription with 1 connection
- $48 for 6 months subscription with 1 connection
- $84 for 12 months subscription with 1 connection
- $24.99 for 1 month subscription with 3 connections
- $59.99 for 3 months subscription with 3 connections
- $99.99 for 6 months subsciption with 6 connections
- $180 for 12 months subsciption with 6 connections
As of writing this article, if you pay with Bitcoin, you can get a 15% discount. Note: Avoiding annual packages is always wise as many IPTV services have a habit of shutting down without notifying users.
Shack TV Channel List
As mentioned earlier, Shack TV IPTV subscription provides you with high-quality live channels from around the world. It supports 6500+ IPTV channels, offering different categories of channels, such as sports, entertainment, kids’ channels, news, video on demand, movies, TV shows, and more. It is one of the IPTV services that include international channels, adult channels, and PPV events.
Additionally, Shack TV offers impressive features such as Electronic Program Guide (EPG), Catch Up, and fast channel switching.
Popular channels on Shack TV include
|USA||A&E (ca)||lifetime Latino||Azteca Trece HD|
|MTV Latino||ESPN deportees HD||ABC HD (ca)||Max Latino|
|Fox deportees HD||ABC News||Meteo||Passion HD|
|America heroes channels (ca)||MTV (col)||canal Uno HD||Animal Planet HD (ca)|
|Caracol 2 HD||Antenna TV (ca)||music plus col||BBC America|
|Nat Geo (col)||Bein’ USA HD (ca)||NBC east (col)||bet ca NBC|
|west (col)||El Tiempo||Big Ten Networks||OLN HD (col)|
|RCN HD||Bloomberg HD (ca)||Omni 1 (col)||Boomerang HD (ca)|
|Bravo HD (ca)||C-Spain 2 HD (ca)||PBS East (col)||Cartoon Network,|
|CBS (ca)||Comedy central||Crime and Investigation channel||Discovery science|
|Disney HD||Fox business network||Fox sports|
Shack TV – Compatible Devices
Shack TV is compatible with a wide range of devices. Once you subscribe to Shack TV, you will receive M3U URL and Xtream Codes API details, which can be used with devices like Firestick, computers/laptops, mobile devices, Mag/Enigma boxes, smart TVs, etc. The service can be used with various applications like IPTV Smarter Pro, TiviMate, GSE IPTV, XCIPTV, Flix IPTV, and more.
Popular supported devices for Shack TV include:
- Fire TV, FireStick, Fire TV Cube
- Android TV, Android TV Box, Android Phone / Tablet
- Nvidia Shield TV / Pro
- Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV
- Apple TV, iPhone, iPad
- Windows, Mac
- MAG Box
- Formuler Box
- And more
Shack TV also has its official IPTV player, so you don’t need to look for any external IPTV player to access IPTV content. The Shack TV App supports Android-based devices, such as Android Box or Firestick.
How to Subscribe to Shack TV
- Visit the official Shack TV website using your smartphone or PC.
- Scroll down to the IPTV subscription plans and select your IPTV subscription, then click on BUY NOW.
- Now, you will see multiple sub-packages. Click on “Order Now” to choose one of them.
- On the checkout page, enter the Promo Code if you have one, or click on Checkout if you don’t.
- Next, enter your personal information, billing address, and account password. Choose the payment method and click on Complete Order.
- Wait for Shack TV to send you the payment invoice. After completing the manual payment, you will receive M3U URL, EPG URL, and Xtream Codes login information.
Note: As of writing this article, Shack TV supports payments through Paypal and Bitcoin. If you pay with Bitcoin, you can get a 15% discount.
How to Stream Shack TV on Android Device
- It is recommended to use the Shack TV App on your Android device for streaming content. Alternatively, you can install other IPTV players like IPTV Smarters or TiviMate. Here are the steps to install the Shack TV App via the Downloader App:
- Click here to learn how to install the Downloader App on your Android device.
- Launch the Downloader App.
- In the URL bar, enter the download link for the Shack TV App. https://newproiptv.com/shacktv.apk
- Once the download is complete, click on “Install” for the Shack TV App.
- Launch the Shack TV App.
- Enter the Username and Password sent to you by Shack TV, then click on “LOGIN“.
- Now you can start streaming live TV and VOD content from Shack TV on your Android device.
How to Watch Shack TV on Firestick
- Shack TV App is compatible with Firestick, but it cannot be installed directly from the Amazon App Store. Therefore, you need to use the Downloader App to install the Shack TV App on your Firestick. Alternatively, you can also use IPTV Smarters Pro to access Shack TV services. Here are the steps to install the Shack TV App via the Downloader App:
- Install the Downloader App from the Amazon App Store.
- Launch Downloader, and in the URL bar, enter the download link for the Shack TV App. https://newproiptv.com/shacktv.apk
- Once the download is complete, click on “Install” for the Shack TV App.
- Launch the Shack TV App, Enter the Username and Password sent to you by Shack TV, then click on “LOGIN“.
- Now you can start streaming live channels from Shack TV on your Firestick.
How to Watch Shack TV on iOS
- Open the Apple App Store.
- Search for “Smarters Player lite” and then click on “Get“.
- Launch Smarters Player lite and select the “PLAY A SINGLE STREAM” option.
- Enter the M3U Link provided by Shack TV, then click on “PLAY“.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- After the channels load, you can start watching live IPTV on your iOS device.
How to Watch Shack TV on Smart TV
- Go to the application store on your smart TV (e.g., Google Play Store, LG Content Store, or Samsung Smart Hub).
- Search for and install “Flix IPTV Player” app.
- After installation, you will see your MAC address on the screen, take note of it.
- Using your smartphone or PC web browser, visit the official Flix IPTV website.
- Click on “Activation,” enter your MAC address, and activate it.
- Click “Mylist” on the Flix IPTV website, enter your MAC address, and Shack TV IPTV M3U URL, then click “SEND.”
- Go back to your smart TV, restart Flix IPTV.
- Now you can start watching live TV and sports channels from Shack TV on your smart TV.
How to Watch Shack TV on Windows and Mac PC
- Open your computer’s browser and visit the official IPTV Smarters website.
- Download the application for Windows or MacOS.
- Install the downloaded IPTV Smarters App on your PC.
- Once installed, open it.
- Enter the Xtream Codes information provided by Shack TV. Click on “ADD USER.”
- Now you can watch Shack TV IPTV on your PC.
How to Watch Shack TV IPTV on MAG Box
To use Shack TV on a MAG device, you need to provide your MAC address to the service provider. You can find your MAC address on the bottom of the STB box, where the sticker displays “MAC: 00:1A:XX:XX:XX.”
- Open the “Settings” option on your MAG device.
- Click on “System Settings.”
- Select the “Portals” option.
- Enter “Shack TV” in the “Portal 1 name” field and the Portal URL provided by Shack TV in the “Portal 1 URL” field. Then click “Save.”
- Go back to the system settings page and click on “Restart portal.” Now you can watch Shack TV on your MAG Box.
- Now you can start streaming IPTV on your MAG Box.
How to Watch Shack TV IPTV on Kodi
- Launch Kodi and click on “Settings” (gear icon).
- Click on Add-ons.
- Choose Install from repository.
- Click on PVR clients.
- Find and click on PVR Simple Client.
- Click on the Install option.
- Wait for the message “PVR IPTV Simple Client Add-on installed” to appear.
- Click on PVR Simple Client again.
- Click on Configure.
- In the General menu, select M3U Playlist URL.
- Enter the M3U URL provided by Shack TV IPTV and click “OK.”
- When prompted with the message “Need to restart,” click OK.
- You can now start watching live channels provided by Shack TV IPTV on Kodi.
How to Set Up Shack TV IPTV on Enigma2
First, install Putty, a free SSH/Telnet Windows client, from http://www.putty.org/.
- To set up Shack TV IPTV on Enigma2, VU+ download the program and install Putty.
- Obtain the IP address of your Enigma2 Box.
- Enter the IP address in Putty, select “Telnet” under the “Connection type“, and click “Open“.
- Enter “root” and your device’s root username and password.
(Note: This line is just an example; you will receive the actual script from Shack TV IPTV in an email. After logging in, simply paste the IPTV auto-install script into the terminal window and press ENTER.)
wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh “http://domainname.com:port/get.php?username=MyUser&password=MyPassword&type=enigma22_script&output=ts” && chmod 777 /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh && /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh
- Enter “reboot” to reboot your box after installation, and then enjoy Shack TV IPTV.
Alternatives to Shack TV
If you find Shack TV unsuitable for your needs, you may consider the following IPTV services as alternatives:
- iView HD: Offers 1500+ live channels and 5000+ VOD, with a starting subscription price of $19.99 per month and a 3-day free trial available.
- SupremeTV IPTV: Provides over 15,000 live channels and 25,000+ VOD, with a starting subscription price of €15 per month and a 24-hour free trial available.
- Area 51 IPTV: Offers 3000+ Premium Channels and 14,000+ VOD, with a starting subscription price of $10 per month.
- ResleekTV IPTV: Provides over 15,000 live channels and 30,000+ VOD, with a starting subscription price of €13.95 per month and a 24-hour free trial available.
- Thunder TV IPTV: Offers over 25,000 live channels and VOD, with a starting subscription price of $10 per month and a $1 payment for a 24-hour test.
- Dynasty IPTV: Provides over 16,000 live channels and 58,900+ VOD, with a starting subscription price of $9.99 per month.
- Worthystream IPTV: Offers over 15,000 live channels and 40,000+ VOD, with a starting subscription price of $15 per month and a 24-hour free trial available.
- IPTV Promotions: Provides over 16,000 live channels and 150,000+ VOD, with a starting subscription price of $12.5 per month.
- VorteXtreams IPTV: Offers over 5500 live channels, with a starting subscription price of $9 per month and a 24-hour free trial available.
- OTV IPTV: Provides over 10,000 live channels and 50,000+ VOD, with a starting subscription price of $19 per month and a 24-hour free trial available.
Shack TV FAQ
What is Shack TV?
Shack TV is a premium IPTV provider that offers multi-connection/multi-device subscription plans, allowing access to live TV channels and VOD movies, including adult channels and PPV events, without any additional fees. It is compatible with all devices and IPTV players and provides an official IPTV player for Android devices.
Is Shack TV legal?
IPTVFAV cannot verify the legality of Shack TV as it depends on content sources, copyrights, licenses, etc. I strongly oppose piracy. However, for safety and anonymity, it is recommended to use a VPN when streaming content from such services.
Does Shack TV offer a free trial?
Unfortunately, Shack TV does not provide a free trial, but you can test the service for one month by paying $9.9.
Shack TV Review
Shack TV is an affordable IPTV subscription service that offers high-quality live channels from the USA, UK, and Canada, accessible on all devices. It also provides an official Android app to enhance your streaming experience. The Shack TV IPTV App includes impressive features like EPG and Catch Up, ensuring you never miss any exciting content. If you’re looking for a cheap yet reliable IPTV service, give Shack TV IPTV a try.