FilmPlus is a video-on-demand application that allows you to stream the latest movies and TV shows for free, but it comes with ads. It is based on the old Terrarium TV layout, which makes it familiar to many users. You can easily download this application from the Google Play Store, and you can also sideload the FilmPlus app using the Downloader app on almost any Android streaming device, including Firesticks and Fire TV.
Download FilmPlus App
Click the Download FilmPlus button to get this app for your Firestick and Android device.
Download previous versions of FilmPlus App
Is FilmPlus legal?
Yes, the installation and use of FilmPlus are 100% legal. This application doesn’t host any content; it essentially works as a search engine. However, most of the links scraped from databases and websites are unlikely to have proper licenses for distributing the content. In practice, this means you will be illegally streaming copyrighted content. Doing so may pose legal trouble. Therefore, you may prefer to use this application with a VPN.
Key Features of FilmPlus
- Easy and fast loading of the application.
- Beautiful user interface.
- Add to favorites feature.
- Save for later playback feature.
How to Download FilmPlus for Firestick or Android?
You can easily download and install FilmPlus from the Google Play Store, but it is not available in the Amazon store for Firestick. However, you can sideload it. For this, your device must be capable of installing apps from unknown sources. Once your device enables sideloading, you can install the FilmPlus app from my download page.
- Launch the Downloader app on your device.
- Click on the browser option on the left and enter the Downloader Code: 303184, then click Go.
- Find the download button for the FilmPlus app.
- Select Download, then choose Install.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed FilmPlus on your Firestick or Android device.
How to use Film Plus
FilmPlus is a user-friendly app that allows you to easily browse and stream movies and TV shows. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use FilmPlus:
- Search and Browse:
- Upon opening the FilmPlus app, you’ll be directed to the “Discover TV Shows” section by default.
- To explore different TV show categories, click on the arrow next to “Discover” to view the list.
- Choose a category that interests you and start browsing through the available TV shows.
- In the top left corner, you’ll find the “Options” icon (three horizontal lines). Click on it to access different views like TV Shows, Discover, Favorites, TV Calendar, or Downloads.
- Use the thumbnails on the screen to find something to watch, or use the search feature (search icon in the top right corner) if you have something specific in mind.
- Select and Play:
- Choose a movie or TV show that you want to watch.
- On the next screen, you’ll see tabs at the top for “Overview” (provides an overview of the movie/TV show), “Seasons” (if it’s a TV show, lists available seasons), and “See Also” (displays similar recommendations).
- If you want to add the movie/show/episode to your Favorites, select the star icon in the top right corner.
- If it’s a TV show, you can change the season by using the drop-down box.
- If applicable, select a specific episode.
- When you’re ready to start watching, click on the green/aqua “Play” button.
- The following screen will display links to video files that have been gathered from online databases.
- Choose a link, click “Play,” and sit back to enjoy the content!
With these simple steps, you can navigate FilmPlus and effortlessly stream your favorite movies and TV shows.
Do I Have to Use BPlayer on FilmPlus?
It depends. Different versions of FilmPlus offer different features for changing the player.
Some versions allow you to manually select the player to play video files by choosing the “Play with…” option. You can also change the default player in the settings.
Previous versions (e.g., v1.5.2) had a “Player” option in the “Choose Default Player” setting. You could choose the internal player, BPlayer, MX Player, or VLC Player as the default player.
However, in the latest version (v1.6.1), there are no options provided in the settings to choose the default player. You are required to install BPlayer following the prompts on the screen.
Filmplus Firestick Not Working: Troubleshooting Tips
If you’re experiencing issues with Filmplus on your Firestick, here are some simple troubleshooting tips to try:
- Update Filmplus: Ensure that you have the latest version of Filmplus installed. Older versions may have compatibility issues or connection problems. Visit the official website to download and install the latest APK file.
- Clear Cache & Data: Clearing the cache and data of the Filmplus app can help resolve buffering, loading, and other issues. Go to Settings -> Apps -> Filmplus -> Storage & Cache, then click on “Clear cache” and “Clear storage.” Note that this will log you out of any associated accounts.
- Use a VPN: If Filmplus is not fetching links or displaying a “No data” error, consider using a free or premium VPN. A VPN can help access restricted content and bypass country-specific limitations.
- Check Device Compatibility: Verify that your device meets the minimum requirements for running Filmplus. Ensure you have Android 5.0 or later, sufficient storage space, at least 1GB of RAM, and the “Install unknown apps” option enabled for Filmplus.
- Check Internet Connection: Make sure you have a stable and strong internet connection. Restart your network by turning off and on your router. If your ISP is blocking the host site, try using a different network source.
- Restart Your Device: Sometimes a simple device restart can resolve app crashes, freezes, or black screen issues. Restart your Firestick or other devices to refresh the system.
What is FilmPlus?
FilmPlus is an application that can be installed on streaming devices to watch movies and TV shows for free.
Is FilmPlus Legal?
Yes, the FilmPlus APK application itself is completely legal to install and use. However, it is illegal to stream copyrighted content for free.
On which devices can FilmPlus be installed?
FilmPlus can be installed on a wide range of devices, including popular streaming devices like Amazon Firestick, Android, Roku, Windows, and more.