Blaze TV is a free streaming service that offers a wide range of your favorite TV shows for you to watch for free or catch up on, such as Pawn Stars, Storage Wars, and Forged in Fire. Blaze TV channels and the app are available in the UK, but can be accessed outside that region with the use of a VPN.
You can search and install the Blaze TV app from the app store on your streaming device or sideload it using the Downloader app on Android and Firestick to enjoy free live TV.
Download Blaze TV App
Click the Download Blaze TV button to get this application for your Firestick and Android.
Is Blaze TV Legal?
Blaze TV is an official streaming service, so it is 100% legal. This service is available in the UK only. However, you can use a VPN to bypass any location blocks.
Blaze TV Compatible Devices
If you are in the UK, Blaze TV can be streamed on most devices. Simply go to your device’s app store and search for Blaze TV to install it. You can also stream it through a web browser by visiting the website. Here are popular devices compatible with Blaze TV:
- iOS: iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV
- Android: Android TV, Android TV Box, Android Phone, and Android Tablet
- Firestick / Fire TV
- Nvidia Shield
- Google TV / Chromecast
- Smart TV
However, if you’re unable to get the app from the app store, you can sideload it. For that, your device must be able to install apps from unknown sources. Once sideloading is enabled on your device, you can install the Blaze TV app from my download page.
How to Download Blaze TV for Firestick or Android?
Blaze TV is available on Google Play, so you can install and use it directly from there. However, Blaze TV is not available in the Amazon Appstore, so your device must be able to install apps from unknown sources.
Here are the steps to install the Blaze TV app using the Downloader app. This method applies to Firesticks, Fire TV, Android Box, Android TV, Android Phones, Tablets, Nvidia Shield, and Google TV.
- Launch the Downloader app on your device.
- Click on the Browser option on the left, then enter the Downloader Code: 309833, and click Go.
- Locate the Download button for the Blaze TV app and click on it.
- Choose Download, then select Install.
- That’s it! You have successfully installed the Blaze TV app on your Firestick or Android device.
How to Watch Blaze TV from Outside the UK
Unfortunately, Blaze TV is blocked outside the UK, so you won’t be able to watch it from popular foreign destinations like the US, Australia, Portugal, Spain, Germany, and France.
Fortunately, you can easily bypass these restrictions with the use of a VPN, so you won’t miss out on anything!
- Access your device’s app store.
- Search for and install NordVPN.
- Open NordVPN and select Log In.
- Choose any method from the screen to log in to your NordVPN account and follow any instructions to complete the setup.
- From the server list, select the UK.
- Choose “OK” to authorize the connection request.
- You are now connected to a UK VPN server.
This will trick your internet into thinking you are in the UK. Using this method, you can access Blaze TV regardless of which country you are in.
Blaze TV is a fantastic way to stream some amazing reality shows. With Blaze TV, you can stream a variety of series and movies without the need for a cable TV subscription. You can install Blaze TV on different devices to stream your favorite shows. However, it is limited to the UK, so if you live outside the UK, you can refer to the methods listed in this article to bypass the IP blocking.